Last Updated: July 1, 2021
Intended for Users 21+
The Platform is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, persons under the age of 21. If you are under 21 years of age and have entered this Platform by providing a false date of birth, you must immediately leave this Platform. Under no circumstances may you use this Platform or submit personal information to us if you are under 21 years of age. We are committed to compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, and rules, including those issued by the Beer Institute, ICAP, and COPPA.
What information we collect
• We collect contact information. For example, if you sign up for a mailing list, create an account, or enter a promotion, you may be asked to provide your name, address, email, online identifier, username, cell phone number, and/or date of birth.
• We collect demographic information. We may collect information like your gender and age. We may also collect your zip code.
• We collect usage information. We may collect location information, including your precise location, if you have enabled location services in your device settings. We may also collect device information, including IP address and device identifiers.
How we collect information
We collect information from different sources and across devices. For example:
• We collect information directly from you. If you choose not to provide the information that we ask for, it is possible that you may not be able to participate in an activity or experience the full functions of the Platform.
• We get information about you from third parties. For example, our business partners may give us information about you. Social media platforms may also give us information about you.
• We and our business partners may combine information. For example, we and our business partners combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. We and our business partners may combine information collected across different devices over time.
How we use information
We use your information for the following purposes:
• to establish that you are of legal age to use our products and services;
• to improve our products and services and to customize your experience with us;
• to provide the products and services you request, including our loyalty and rewards programs;
• to communicate with you about our relationship and respond to inquiries we receive from you or in connection with a transaction you initiate;
• to analyze, manage and improve the Platform and our products and services, including by analyzing preferences, interests, and purchases;
• to use it within Ambros Inc. as we continue to work on being the island’s best beer company;
• to notify you of special offers and other services that we believe may be of interest to you or to send you current mailings;
• to provide you with advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you;
• to notify you that you have been selected as a winner of a contest or sweepstakes;
• to help us protect the Platform and our customers;
• to help us diagnose problems with our server or other technical issues relating to the performance of the Platform; or
• for any other purpose as otherwise permitted by law or as stated at the time you provide your information.
How we share your information
We may share the information we collect from and about you with third parties:
• We share information with third parties who provide services on our behalf, such as vendors who send emails or serve advertisements for us, or who operate the Platform or run promotions on our behalf;
• We share information to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, customers or other users of the Platform, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities;
• We share information to enforce the Terms and Conditions, take precautions against liability, investigate and defend against any third-party claims or allegations, and/or protect the security or integrity of the Platform;
• We share information to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws;.
• We share information within the Ambros Inc. family of brands;
• We share information with our business partners, such as companies that co-sponsor a promotion;
• We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business or any entity that we acquire (for instance if part of our business is sold, we may give our customer list as part of that transaction);
• We may share your information with creditors, if required, in the event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, or reorganization; and
• We may share information for other reasons we disclose to you.
We take reasonable precautions and have implemented reasonable technical measures to protect against the risks of unauthorized access to, erroneous disclosure of, and unlawful interception of personal information submitted via the Platform or otherwise collected or possessed by Ambros Inc. However, the Internet is never 100% secure and we do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Even after we receive your personal information, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed as a result of a breach of our reasonable efforts or as a result of any other event beyond our reasonable control. Accordingly, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Personal Information is completely secure and safe from such risks. For the avoidance of doubt, we expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your information.
©2023 Ambros Inc. All Rights Reserved